Krogerfeedback survey is aimed to know customers’ requirements about the product. The management of the company is happy to give you rewards. The customer who recently purchased from any Kroger outlet can participate in this survey. You can win gift cards, 50 fuel points, plus card or digital coupons etc.
What are the objectives behind the Kroger Survey?
Kroger gives three types of awards to its participant’s $5000 gift cards, lucky 300 with $100 gift cards. The goal of the company is to know the true opinion of its customers in different aspects given below.
- Overall satisfaction of the customer while shopping at the Kroger.
- To know how to meet the needs of a customer.
- Improve the service and attitude of the staff.
- Improvement of the facilities and infrastructure.
- Resolve the issues of customers and take preventive actions to stop those issues in the future.
- Convince the customer to shop at the Kroger store and recommend them to another.
The above-mentioned goals are important for Kroger as well as the customer of the Kroger. So you must give your honest opinion while taking part in this survey.
Don’t worry if you miss particular current sweepstakes you can participate in an online survey for different rewards that Kroger gives to its customers during different periods. These rewards include free fuel points, discount vouchers etc.
What is Kroger Fuel Points?
The store offers two types of fuel points one is Kroger 50 fuel point and Kroger bonus fuel. The company feels gratitude to its loyal customers by offering an opportunity to provide a survey through Kroger’s feedback.
Giving free fuel is not the aim or Kroger, the main reason is to maintain high-quality service. Recently the company started a competition to create enthusiasm for its loyal customers and take a valuable review to improve its services.
Rules for Kroger Survey
Before entering this survey have a look at the rules of this survey.
- To participate in this survey you need to follow the below points
- A person with age of 18 years or above can enter to this survey.
- A purchase receipt is not older than a week
- The legal resident of USA can be a participant for this survey.
- The employees or relatives of employees of Kroger staff cannot take part in this survey.
- You can enter this survey as many times as you want you to need different valid receipts every time.
- A few minutes of your valuable time.
Steps to enter in Kroger Survey?
- Open the valid receipt which must contain a printed email id.
- Visit the link https://www.krogerfeedback.com/
- Do you like to conduct this survey in Spanish? Select the Spanish language otherwise; you have to conduct this survey in English by default.
- Enter date, time and entry ID is given on your receipt double click it. If all the information is ok you will find a questionnaire on the screen.
- You need to fill the store number, terminal number, transaction number all these details will be on the receipt.
- Go ahead and answer all the questions in the survey to finish it successfully you will become a participant in current sweepstakes.
- You have to provide a rating for every question to finish the same.
- Enter your name, address, phone number, email Id etc.
- You will become a participant in the sweepstakes or fuel point or various discounts or rewards.
- After finishing the above steps you will get a message that you have successfully entered into this survey.
All done now keep your fingers crossed that you will be the lucky one to be chosen at the next random drawing for monthly rewards.
How to enter Sweepstakes without making a purchase?
You can enter into sweepstakes without purchasing by sending a handwritten postcard including your name, address and phone number. The card must be mailed to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
How to contact customer care of the Kroger Survey?
Do you have any complaints, suggestions etc. you want to share with Kroger? Lucky you are the customer support is easy to get in touch and useful. Here are the ways you get in touch with Kroger’s customer support.
Call 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
You can call the above number from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to Midnight EST. On Saturday and Sunday call from 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
- Official Website of Kroger
Visit the FAQs via the official website to check whether the answers to your questions are already there or not. Browse through the different sections of frequently asked questions to see for the specific information you need. Here you will find General, Pickup, Digital Account, Communications, and Shopping List etc.
- Give your feedback online
Share your customer experience directly via the official Kroger feedback page. Rate the overall experience and give your feedback without giving your name on the page.
- Contact Kroger via Social Media
Leave your feedback and get into contact with Kroger at one of the company’s official social media profiles.
- Kroger App
You can download and install the mobile app of the company to get some handy features right on your phone. Through this app, you can check the different offers and features provided by the store.
Kroger is one of the largest supermarket chains in the USA established in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio by Bernard Kroger. It is the second-largest retail chain store after Walmart. Kroger is ranked in the third position at the global level and the 18th largest company in the USA.
Kroger owns more than 2770 supermarkets, hypermarkets, superstore and departmental stores. The company owned runs 325 jewelry stores, 2120 plus pharmacies and 1360 fuel centers.
Go ahead and submit your online survey now. It is a great way to help the retail store to improve its business. Doing this you indirectly you are helping yourself to improve the customer experience in the future. Your valuable feedback helps you to improve your own shopping experience next time when you enter a Kroger store.